- 1 Bolt in London, UK Customer care Phone number, Address, Email, Opening Hours, Website, Cost, Service, App and Social Media
- 2 #11 Best Taxi Companies in London UK
- 3 Bolt Service
- 4 List of Traffic Fines in London, UK: What are the offenses / violations? Penalty Points / Black Points
- 5 Popular Trips in London
- 6 List of Taxi Service in London, UK
- 7 Available Services in London
- 8 How much do Bolt bikes cost?
- 9 How to get a Ride from Bolt in London, UK?
- 10 How much is Bolt per km?
- 11 List of Driving Schools in London, UK
Bolt in London, UK Customer care Phone number, Address, Email, Opening Hours, Website, Cost, Service, App and Social Media
Bolt is a ride-hailing and transportation platform that operates primarily in Europe and Africa and offers services similar to Uber. It provides on-demand transportation through a mobile app for both passengers and couriers.
Address: Bermondsey Hub, Taper Building, Unit J, 175 Long Lane, London, SE1 4GT, United Kingdom.
Driver & Passenger Phone: +44 808 169 8818
New driver registrations: email@example.com
Current Drivers: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests from Authorities: email@example.com
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday: 9:30 am – 1 pm, 2 – 4 pm, Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Map: View Google directions here.
Founded: 3 August 2013
Founder: Markus Villig
Headquarters: Tallinn, Estonia
Bolt is an Estonian mobility company that offers ride-hailing, micro-mobility rental, food and grocery delivery, and carsharing services. The company is headquartered in Tallinn and operates in over 500 cities in more than 45 countries in Europe, Africa, Western Asia and Latin America.
View the Best Taxi Companies in London UK through the above link.
List of Traffic Fines in London, UK: What are the offenses / violations? Penalty Points / Black Points
View the List of Traffic Fines in London, UK Penalty Points / Black Points through the above link.
Popular Trips in London
|Harrods||Terminal 3 London Heathrow Airport|
|London Stansted Airport (STN)||Terminal 5 London Heathrow Airport|
|Terminal 4 London Heathrow Airport||South Terminal London Gatwick Airport|
|Terminal 4 London Heathrow Airport||Terminal 3 London Heathrow Airport|
|South Terminal London Gatwick Airport||London Stansted Airport (STN)|
|London Euston Station||Terminal 2 London Heathrow Airport|
|Westfield Stratford City||Terminal 2 London Heathrow Airport|
|South Terminal London Gatwick Airport||Terminal 2 London Heathrow Airport|
|Victoria Coach Station||Terminal 5 London Heathrow Airport|
View the List of Taxi Service in London, UK through the above link.
Available Services in London
How much do Bolt bikes cost?
- Bolt Bikes typically range from $1,500 to $3,000, depending on the model and features. Prices can vary based on specifications and any additional accessories.
How to get a Ride from Bolt in London, UK?
- Visit bolt.eu/en/cities/london
- Choose your destination
- Request a driver to pick you up
- See your driver’s location on the real-time map
- Enjoy the ride to your destination
- Leave a rating and pay.
How much is Bolt per km?
- The cost of a Bolt ride per kilometer varies by location and time, but it typically starts at around $0.50 to $1.50 per kilometer. Pricing may also be affected by factors like demand, traffic, and local regulations.
Jobs / Careers at Bolt in London, UK
For the job vacancy at Bolt in UK, you can check here.
View the List of Driving Schools in London, UK Address, Phone Number, Email, Hours and Website through the above link.
Download Bolt: Request a Ride App Google Play Store, Android / Apple Store, ioc, mac
Contact Bolt on Social Media
Is there any problem/complaint with reaching the Bolt London in UK Customer Care Phone number, Address, Email? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Bolt in London, UK Customer Care Phone number, Address, Email: (click on the stars below)