Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), London – Address, Phone numbers, email, website etc.Address: FCA Head Office
12 Endeavour Square
London E20 1JN Telephone: From UK – 0800 111 6768 (Freephone), +44 300 500 8082; From Abroad – +44 207 066 1000
Calls using next generation text relay, please contact: (18001) 0207 066 1000.Opening hours: Mon – Fri: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm; Sat: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), London Website: https://www.fca.org.uk/ View Financial Conduct Authority, London on google maps
- If you need to find if a firm is authorised by FCA, please check the Financial Services Register.
- For any queries or impacts of the coronavirus, please contact your product provider, their details can be found on your documentation or on the Financial Services Register.
- If you need to report a scam or other fraudulent activity, please contact the Head Office numbers.
- Firms support including consumer credit firms, people representing a firm, for systems or applications queries, you can call on
- Phone: 0300 500 0597 from the UK, or +44 207 066 1000 from abroad.
- Opening hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday – 9am to 5pm, and Thursday 9.45am to 5pm.
- Please have your case reference number ready to give us, if you have already contacted us about a topic or issue. Also had the firm reference number in hand.
The Financial Conduct Authority is the conduct regulator for nearly 60,000 financial services firms and financial markets in the UK and the prudential supervisor for 49,000 firms, setting specific standards for 19,000 firms. Our aim is to make markets work well – for individuals, for business, large and small, and for the economy as a whole. We work with consumer groups, trade associations and professional bodies, domestic regulators, EU legislators and a wide range of other stakeholders.
Contact Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) on Social Media
For any problem / complaint with reaching the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in London Address or Phone number, Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), London: (click on the stars below)