Procedure to apply for Korea Visa from London, UK
- Holders of British passports do not need a visa to enter the country for a brief stay (e.g., tours, visiting relatives or friends, attending simple meetings) maximum of 90 days.
- You can apply for a visa in person or by mail (we do not accept visa applications sent by airmail from outside the UK). Alternatively, you may send someone else to your place.
- For a visit to the visa section, there is NO appointment necessary.
- If you are not a citizen of the United Kingdom, you must have a residence visa to apply for a visa through us.
- If you intend to stay in Korea for longer than 90 days, you must have a valid long-term visa and a justifiable reason for doing so.
- For further information check here.
- A valid passport
- A completed Visa application
- A recent passport photo
- If you want to keep the original documents for yourself after receiving a visa, please bring a photocopy with you.
What is the validity?
- The only time that documents are valid for visa applications is for three months. Therefore, we are unable to accept any documents that were issued more than three months prior to the acceptance of your visa application.
What is the processing time?
- Minimum 5 working days, excluding delivery time, are needed for visa processing.