Procedure to apply for Mexico Visa from London, UK
- You don’t need a visa to travel to Mexico as a tourist. Your passport will be stamped with the number of days you are permitted to stay there.
- The advance option is only available if your passport is valid for at least 6 months after the date you intend to enter Mexico due to the specifications of the online system.
- You must show your passport, which has been stamped with the number of days granted, in order to leave the country.
- You’ll have to pay a charge to get the entrance stamp replaced if you misplace your passport. Migration officers do not accept cash; the replacement fee is roughly $600 Mexican Pesos, payable at a bank. Any international airport in Mexico has an immigration office where you can complete the process.
- For further information check here.
- Have at least one blank visa page
- Be valid for six months beyond the entry date
- photos must have been taken lately (within the last three months) and printed on high-quality photo paper.
- One application form completely filled out and signed.
- Confirmed address proof in Mexico.
What is the processing time?
- It generally takes 14 days.
What is the cost?
- The cost of a visa to Mexico is roughly $36.