What is BNI?
BNI-Business Network International is a business and professional networking organization which is over 35 years old. Business people / entrepreneurs get opportunity to grow their business to the next level with BNI. BNI allows only one person from each profession in each chapter, ensuring that there are no competing businesses within a chapter. There are around 279,954 members globally in 74 different countries. In London, 1094 (as of September 2021) members are a part of BNI – Business Network International.
The philosophy of this organization is built upon the idea of “Givers Gain®”: By giving business to others, you will get business in return. This is predicated on the age-old idea of “What goes around, comes around.”
Benefits of joining BNI
Through BNI referrals, you will get business in return. BNI member can get opportunity to connect with larger businesses through “One to One meetings”.
BNI’s primary objective is to assist its members in ways to improve their business and to educate them concerning how they can effectively network. Business people get business when their expertise is known and others reach a comfort level with them. BNI provides a forum that allows members to meet other business peers who need to know effective and efficient business people.
Procedure to join BNI in London
Visit BNI to join: https://bnilondon.com/en-GB/whybni
- In London, BNI has 29 Chapters as of September 2021.
- Select the Chapter in BNI like which chapter you need to join
- Apply for the membership with the chapter’s Membership Committee. You can attend BNI meetings as a visitor before joining a chapter.
- Once you have applied, you are required to fill the application form, references and there will be an interview with the Committee.
- You can either complete the application form online or get the paper application form directly from the Membership Committee of the chapter you wish to join.
What should you know before joining BNI?
- There will be a weekly meeting held for up to 90 minutes.
- All the members are required to arrive on time and they have to stay for the whole meeting.
- Due to COVID, weekly meetings are conducted online. Otherwise meetings will be held in the selected location for each chapter.
- A person can select only one profession at the chapter.
- Participants should represent their primary occupation.
- BNI members must maintain their attendance. If the member cannot attend the meeting, they may send a substitute
BNI has multiple Chapters worldwide. As of September 2021, 29 chapters are available in BNI London. In London, the below mentioned are the list of the available chapters in BNI. Click the links to view the contact details, how to join the particular chapter, list of the members available in that chapter.