Make a Complaint in London Police Station
London Police Contact Information
Anti-terrorist hotline: 0800 789 321.
Calling from abroad: +44 20 7601 2222.
Address: Professional Standards Directorate,City of London Police PO Box 36451, 182 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4WN, UK
City of London Police Website: cityoflondon.police.uk
Procedure to Make a Complaint in London Police Station
- Find the nearest police station: Locate the police station closest to you. You can do this by visiting the Metropolitan Police Service website or by using Google Maps.
- Visit the station: Head to the police station in person. You will need to go to the front desk, where you can speak to a police officer or member of staff. If you are unable to go to the station in person, you can contact the police by phone or email.
- Explain your complaint: Explain your complaint to the officer or member of staff. Be clear and concise and provide as much detail as possible. If you have any evidence, such as photographs or witness statements, bring them with you.
- Get a reference number: Once you have made your complaint, the officer or staff member will give you a reference number. Keep this safe, as you will need it if you need to follow up on your complaint.
- Follow-up: The police will investigate your complaint and may contact you for more information. If you do not hear anything within a reasonable time, you can contact the station using the reference number you were given to find out the status of your complaint.
View the Procedure to get a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from London Police in UK through the above link.
How to contact London Police using Emergency numbers?
View the List of Police Station in London, UK Address, Phone Number, Email, Opening Hours, Website through the above link.