How to open a KFC branch in London?
It is not simple to open a KFC in the London With over 800 KFC outlets in the United Kingdom and Ireland alone, KFC is one of the world’s largest franchise companies.
Three basic requirements to open a KFC branch:
- £5 million of assets
- £2 million liquid
- Previous hospitality and operating experience in the food and beverage industry, with plans to expand throughout the UK and Ireland.
- You can check further details on the website.
- The franchise price is around £38,000 and is paid upfront.
- Typically, the process takes many months and includes multiple interviews as well as job experience at a KFC location.
Whom to contact?
- You can contact online and enquire about the process.
- Must be a London citizen
- Have experience at a KFC location.
- Must have a valid passport
- Should have valid documents and Id proofs.
- Details of Current occupation
- Proof of Net worth
- Proof of Liquid asset.
- Address proof
Cost of opening?
- You must hold £5 million of assets and £2 million liquid.
What will be the profit if I open a KFC franchise?
- It depends on the location and size of the outlet, however, most KFC franchisees can expect a revenue of between £50,000 and £80,000 per year.