Kiln Theatre Kilburn, London
Kiln Theatre Kilburn Address:269 Kilburn High Rd, London NW6 7JR, UK
- Kilburn Station, on the Jubilee line, is 500 metres from Kiln Theatre.
- Served by buses 16, 31, 32, 98, 189, 206, 316, 328 and 332.
- Disabled bay outside the Kilburn High Road entrance
Phone: 020 7328 1000
Box Office: +44 (0)20 7328 1000
Administration: +44 (0)20 7372 6611
Access: +44 (0)20 7625 0138
For Box Office: email@example.com
For Administration: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Bar, Cafe & Kitchen: email@example.com
For Access: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: Administration: +44 (0)20 7328 0795
Business hours: Monday – Friday 10am – 11pm
Saturday 10am – 12pm
Sunday 10am – 8pm
No. of screens at Kiln Theatre in Kilburn:
No. of seats:View Map here
Kiln Theatre official website: https://kilntheatre.com/
Kiln Theatre – Movie showtimes in Kilburn, London – Updated on 28th July 2018
Facilities available at Kiln Theatre
- Bar, Cafe and Restaurant
- Blue badge parking spaces (two bays)
- Parking available on the adjacent side streets.
- Lift access
- Wheelchair access
- Audio Description, Captioned Performances, Relaxed Performances
- Guide dogs are welcome
- Subtitled screenings for deaf and hard-of-hearing audiences on Thursdays and Sundays.
Kiln Theatre – Parking Fee
- Parking hours: 8.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday, including Bank Holidays. ( 2 hour maximum stay, and no return within two hours.)
About Kiln Theatre
Kiln Theatre views the world through a variety of lenses, bringing unheard voices into the mainstream. We present high quality and innovative work, which provokes debate and emotionally engages. Located in Brent, the most culturally diverse borough in London, we are a local venue with an international vision.