- 1 What is London Pass?
- 2 How to apply/ where to apply the London Pass?
- 3 What are the list of attractions included with the London Pass?
- 3.1 1. Tower of London
- 3.2 2. Uber Boat by Thames Clippers 1-day River Roamer
- 3.3 3. 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- 3.4 4. Westminster Abbey
- 3.5 5. St Paul’s Cathedral
- 3.6 6. London Zoo
- 3.7 7. London Bridge Experience
- 3.8 8. Tower Bridge
- 3.9 9. The View from The Shard
- 3.10 10. Kensington Palace
- 3.11 11. Windsor Castle
- 3.12 12. The Queen’s Gallery
- 3.13 13. Hampton Court Palace
- 3.14 14. Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- 3.15 15. Old Royal Naval College
- 3.16 16. Cutty Sark
- 3.17 17. Royal Observatory Greenwich
- 3.18 18. Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre Tour
- 3.19 19. Golden Hinde
- 3.20 20. Chelsea FC Stadium Tour
- 3.21 21. Emirates Stadium Tour – Arsenal FC
- 3.22 22. Tottenham Hotspur Stadium tour
- 3.23 23. Household Cavalry Museum
- 3.24 24. Royal Albert Hall Tour
- 3.25 25. The Monument to the Great Fire of London
- 3.26 26. London Transport Museum
- 3.27 27. Jason’s Original Canal Boat Trip
- 3.28 28. Wembley Stadium Tour
- 3.29 29. ArcelorMittal Orbit
- 3.30 30. London Stadium Tour
- 4 What is the validity of the London Pass?
- 5 How to use the London pass in the attractions?
What is London Pass?
The London Pass is a collection of digital sightseeing credits that entitles you to admission to more than 80 attractions across the city. You can select a duration of one, two, three, four, or five consecutive days, and then download the app to your phone and scan for entry. Twenty-five years ago, the London Pass became the city’s first-ever sightseeing pass.
- London pass is for everyone.
- It caters to all types of visitors from families and couples to first-time visitors and repeats visitors as well as tourists from around the world and residents of the UK.
- It is an excellent choice for tourists who want to take advantage of London’s top attractions while also saving time and money.
How to apply/ where to apply the London Pass?
- You can visit the website
- Buy the package accordingly.
- You can download the pass to your phone, pick it up in London, or have it shipped to you.
- You can plan your trip with the help of a detailed guidebook.
- Head inside any participating attraction by presenting your London Pass at the entrance.
- The London Pass can be purchased without the option to travel to and from the city. Sending you a confirmation email will include instructions on how to download the free London Pass mobile app.
Download London Pass App
What are the list of attractions included with the London Pass?
- Consider going on an adventure to the Tower of London, one of the most well-known forts in the world.
2. Uber Boat by Thames Clippers 1-day River Roamer
- Embark on a relaxing river cruise in a spacious and well-appointed river bus. You can use the River Roamer for one day at a time with your pass redeemed for a ticket.
3. 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Hop-On-Hop-Off bus ticket for a full day of sightseeing in the capital.
4. Westminster Abbey
- Check out Westminster Abbey, where the British monarchy has been coronated since the 11th century.
5. St Paul’s Cathedral
- Spectacular views of Nave, Dome, High Altar, Grand Organ, and Crypt.
6. London Zoo
- Check out a vast collection of more than 755 different species. Penguin Beach, Land of Lions, and Butterfly Paradise are just some of the interactive attractions at the park.
7. London Bridge Experience
- The London Bridge Experience and the London Tombs are included in this two-part attraction. Take a tour of London’s infamous past at the London Bridge Experience, which includes a tour of the city’s underground tombs.
8. Tower Bridge
- Tower Bridge’s Glass Floor offers a unique perspective on the bridge and its passengers. Spectacular views of the Thames and the city of London.
- Indoor viewing gallery
- Open-air Skydeck on 72nd Floor
10. Kensington Palace
- The childhood rooms of Queen Victoria have been reimagined, so you can walk in her footsteps.
Explore the magnificent King’s State Apartments and the Sunken Gardens.
11. Windsor Castle
- Learn about the history of Windsor Castle and watch the Changing of the Guard.
12. The Queen’s Gallery
- Explore a wide variety of artworks, including paintings, sculptures, and more.
13. Hampton Court Palace
- Check out the palace of a flamboyant monarch from British history.
14. Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- See more than 50,000 living plants in Kew Gardens’ 300-acre botanical collection.
- Learn more about the stunning Painted Hall.
- Visit the Chapel in the Eastern Dome, which is still a place of worship today despite its age.
- The location is host to a wide range of events.
16. Cutty Sark
- experience the sights, sounds, and smells of life at sea through hands-on exhibits, take in the sights and sounds of the River Thames, and get up close and personal with a piece of history by walking underneath the ship’s shining hull.
17. Royal Observatory Greenwich
- The Royal Observatory Greenwich, located in the heart of time, is the perfect place to learn about astronomy’s past, present, and future.
18. Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre Tour
- Take a look around this exact replica of Shakespeare’s famous Globe Theatre.
19. Golden Hinde
- Learn about life on board the Golden Hinde, Sir Francis Drake’s 16th-century flagship, by interacting with the crew and listening to their stories.
20. Chelsea FC Stadium Tour
- Visit the stadium where the 2012 and 2021 European Champions will play their home games: Stamford Bridge.
Observe the locker rooms, press room, players’ tunnel, and the pitch from the stands.
21. Emirates Stadium Tour – Arsenal FC
- Visit the Emirates Stadium, where Arsenal FC plays, and get a behind-the-scenes look at one of London’s most storied sports organizations.
22. Tottenham Hotspur Stadium tour
- Players walk through the players’ tunnel and onto the pitch following in the footsteps of soccer’s greats. Get to know why Tottenham Stadium is also home to the NFL in London.
23. Household Cavalry Museum
- Take a look back at their past and learn more about their current role. Through personal testimonies, interactive exhibits, and rare artifacts, visitors are given a glimpse into the regiment’s working stables and learn about its history.
24. Royal Albert Hall Tour
- Famous musicians, sports stars, and politicians from around the world have performed in and visited the Royal Albert Hall since it opened in 1871.
25. The Monument to the Great Fire of London
- Study London’s reconstruction efforts following the devastating Great Fire. When the Great Fire of London ravaged London, the Monument was erected to commemorate it and is one of the best ways to see the city and learn about its history.
26. London Transport Museum
- In a series of lively exhibitions, we examine how transport has shaped London’s culture, society, and economy since 1800. It is through the lens of transportation that the London Transport Museum reveals how the city has come to define itself.
27. Jason’s Original Canal Boat Trip
- From Little Venice to Camden, you can listen to an informative live commentary provided by a knowledgeable guide, or you can simply take in the sights and sounds of the canal on the trip back from Camden to Little Venice.
- You can see the aviary of the London Zoo, the Browning Pool at Little Venice, the Maida Hill tunnel, and Camden Market while you’re there.
28. Wembley Stadium Tour
- Take a tour of the England Football Team’s home ground, Wembley Stadium, and see the players’ tunnel and team changing rooms from the players’ point of view.
29. ArcelorMittal Orbit
- Explore the tallest sculpture in the United Kingdom and take in the Olympic Park views from the viewing platforms at the top.
30. London Stadium Tour
- Investigate the home dressing room, the restaurant, the tunnel, and the indoor track for the team’s use.
For more attractions, you can check here.
What is the validity of the London Pass?
- The package is valid for consecutive days, it’s not valid for 24-hours.
- Make the most of your credit package by starting early in the day to see as many of the city’s most popular attractions as possible.
How to use the London pass in the attractions?
- You are required to pre-reserve for some attractions
- Visit the website
- Enter the pass number order reference number when making an advance reservation.
Can you claim a refund with London pass?
90 day cancellation for unused London Pass
- If you are a customer in the United Kingdom or the European Union, you may be entitled to a refund if you change your mind within 14 days of purchasing your London Pass credits package.
- You have 14 days from the date we emailed you to confirm that we accepted your order to cancel your purchase in these situations.
- Our goodwill guarantee right to cancel and get a refund is in addition to any applicable legal right to change your mind and get a refund within 90 days of purchase.
- It’s important to note that this goodwill guarantee will not affect your legal rights.
- You can contact via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and send the unused products back to us in the post. Check terms and conditions here.
London pass contact
Phone number From within the UK: 020 7293 0972
Phone number From overseas: +44 20 7293 0972
WhatsApp (available for text chat only) +1 617 932 6123
Our customer service team is available:
Weekdays: 9 AM and 5 PM (excluding UK bank holidays)
Saturday: 10 AM to 4 PM
Sunday: 10.30AM to 4.30PM (local time)
Types of Card?
|1 / Single Day Pass||£69||£45|
|2 Day Pass||£95||£59|
|3 Day Pass||£109||£73|
|4 Day Pass||£141||£89|
|5 Day Pass||£146||£92|
Select and book your pass here