- 1 Halloween in London, 2023
- 2 Best Halloween Parties in London 2023
- 3 Best Halloween Brunches in London 2023
- 4 Best Family-Friendly Halloween Events in London 2023
Halloween in London, 2023
Halloween in the UK this year is October 31, 2023. There are plenty of celebrations on the day as well as over the ‘Halloween weekend’. Halloween in London is a spooky and exciting time of year, with plenty of events and activities to enjoy. Whether you’re looking for family-friendly fun or something a bit scarier, there’s something for everyone.
Best Halloween Parties in London 2023
The Monster Halloween Ball
- If you’re looking for a fun and spooky Halloween party in London, the Monster Halloween Ball is definitely worth a visit.
- The Monster Halloween Ball is one of the biggest Halloween parties in London. The Monster Halloween Ball is hosted by Capital FM, a popular radio station in the UK.
- The event features multiple rooms of music and entertainment. The party is held in London as well as in Liverpool and Manchester.
- The event is known for its spooky and extravagant decorations, with plenty of Halloween-themed props and lighting.
- The visitors are encouraged to wear their scariest and most creative costumes. The event is open to adults aged 18 and over.
The Halloween Boat Party
- The Halloween Boat Party is a popular event in London that takes place on a boat cruising along the Thames River. The event is usually held on or around Halloween and features spooky decorations, music, and costumes.
- There are different types of Halloween boat parties in London, including silent disco boat parties, pirate-themed boat parties, and ghost ship boat parties. Some of the boat parties also have after-parties at Westminster Pier.
Turnt Halloween Boat Party
- This boat party takes place on the Dutch Master, a three-floored vessel departing from Tower Millennium Pier at 7 p.m. The boat will be decorated with Halloween decorations, and there will be DJs playing hip-hop, R&B, and afrobeats music.
Pirates of the River Thames Halloween Boat Party
- This boat party is pirate-themed and takes place on a mysterious vessel cruising along the Thames. The boat will be decorated with spooky pirate-themed decorations, and there will be a DJ playing a mix of music genres.
The Halloween Pub Crawl
Halloween Pub Crawls are events where participants visit multiple bars or pubs in a single night. Here are some details on a few Halloween Pub Crawls happening in 2023:
- Atlanta: The Atlanta Halloween Bar Crawl is taking place on October 28, 2023. Participants can dress up, drink, and crawl to multiple bars throughout the night
- Cartersville, Georgia: The Halloween Pub Crawl in Cartersville takes place on October 28, 2023. Participants can pick up their cup and ticket at the Downtown Welcome Center and visit multiple bars throughout the night
- San Francisco: The San Francisco Halloween Pub Crawl includes drink specials, free shuttle bus rides, free entry to bars, DJs, party favors, a costume contest, and more. The event takes place on October 28, 2023
- Charlotte: The 22nd Annual Halloween Pub Crawl in Charlotte takes place on October 28, 2023. This is Charlotte’s original and biggest Halloween crawl, with participants visiting multiple bars throughout the night.
The London Dungeon’s Halloween Spectacular
- If you want a really scary experience, go to the London Dungeon’s Halloween Spectacular. It’s a famous place that gets super spooky during Halloween. You will walk through different levels of scary stuff. You will meet creepy characters.
- They even have shows and scary things to see. It is the best place for people who love thrills. The Halloween Spectacular event takes place on October 13 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- If you are looking for scary stuff and excitement, Thorpe Park Fright Nights is definitely worth a visit.
- This theme park turns into a scary nightmare during Halloween.
- They have spooky mazes, scary zones, and rides.
- Tickets start at $39 per person. The event runs from October 6th to October 31st, 2023.
- The park is open from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. during the event.
The Haunted Disco at The Vaults
- This party is unlike any other. It is held in a place called The Vaults under the train tracks in Waterloo. It’s like stepping into a mysterious world with cool rooms and spooky things all around. You can dance to spooky music and even meet some famous ghostly figures. It’s an exciting and spooky adventure.
The Nightmare Warehouse at Electric Brixton
- Electric Brixton is a popular venue for Halloween events in London. It has hosted several Halloween parties in the past.
- Some of the past Halloween events at Electric Brixton include The London Halloween Ball, Cirque Du Soul: London Halloween Special, and The Secret Halloween Ball.
- Electric Brixton is a cool place with amazing lights and music. For Halloween, it turns into a spooky warehouse party. Top DJs play music, and you will dance in costumes. The atmosphere is full of energy and excitement.
Best Halloween Brunches in London 2023
The Witch’s Brunch at The Ivy Market Grill
- The Ivy Market Grill is hosting The Witch’s Brunch for Halloween in London in 2023. The menu will feature Blood and Smoke cocktails and dishes such as pumpkin soup, black risotto, and witch’s brew.
- The restaurant will be decorated with spooky props and Halloween-themed floral arrangements. The event will take place on Halloween day, October 31, 2023, from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Visitors are encouraged to dress up in their best witch costumes. The Witch’s Brunch is just one of many Halloween events happening in London in 2023, including spooky tours, parties, and immersive experiences.
The Haunted Afternoon Tea at Fortnum and Mason
- Fortnum & Mason is known for its fancy afternoon tea. During Halloween, they do something extra special called The Haunted Afternoon Tea.
- The menu will feature Halloween-themed treats such as pumpkin scones, spiderweb macarons, and ghostly meringues. The tea selection will include a wicked selection of teas, coffees, hot chocolate, and more.
- It will be decorated with spooky props and Halloween-themed floral arrangements.
- The event will take place on Halloween day, October 31, 2023, from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
The Creepy Brunch at Sketch
- Sketch in Mayfair becomes a unique spot for Halloween brunch, known as The Creepy Brunch. It is described as “creepy,” and it is likely to have a spooky atmosphere.
- They serve interesting dishes like b lack charcoal waffles and ghostly eggs benedict. The decorations are super cool and create a unique atmosphere.
Spooky Pancake Party at The Breakfast Club
- The Breakfast Club is a popular cafe in London that is known for its delicious food and drinks. The cafe is located in Spitalfields and is home to The Mayor of Scaredy Cat Town, a twice-crowned London Bar of the Year.
- For a casual and family-friendly Halloween brunch, The Breakfast Club hosts The Spooky Pancake Party.
- The Spooky Pancake Party will be held on October 31, 2023. The event will start at 6 p.m. and end at 11 p.m.
- The Spooky Pancake Party will feature a range of activities that are perfect for Halloween. Guests can enjoy spooky pancakes, Halloween-themed cocktails, and other delicious treats.
- There will also be a DJ playing music throughout the night, and guests are encouraged to dress up in their best Halloween costumes.
The Halloween Drag Brunch
- The Halloween Drag Brunch is a special event that will take place on October 28, 2023, at Between The Bridges in London. The event promises to be a fun-filled day with lots of activities and entertainment.
- The event will start at 11:30 a.m. and last for several hours. The ticket price for the event is $30.80.
- The event will feature a drag show brunch, which means that visitors will be entertained by drag queens while enjoying their brunch. With lots of entertainment, food, and drinks, visitors are sure to have a great time.
Best Family-Friendly Halloween Events in London 2023
Pumpkin Fun at Vauxhall City Farm
- Pumpkin Fun at Vauxhall City Farm is an exciting event that takes place during Halloween in London in 2023.
- Vauxhall City Farm is a small farm located in the heart of London that has been around for over 35 years.
- During Halloween, the farm hosts Pumpkin Fun, where visitors can pick their own pumpkins from the allotment plots and carve them into spooky designs.
- The farm also offers various Halloween-themed activities, such as face painting, pumpkin painting, and a spooky trail Here, kids can also have a blast in the Pumpkin Patch.
- They can pick their own pumpkins and decorate them with fun designs. There’s more excitement with face painting, pony rides, and cool craft workshops. You can also take memorable photos among the colorful pumpkins.
Halloween at The London Zoo
- During October, the London Zoo turns into a place of Halloween wonder. They have something called “Boo at the Zoo,” where you can do Halloween activities like making creepy crafts and listening to spooky stories.
- You can even get up close to the zoo’s amazing animals and learn about their nighttime habits. The Boo at the Zoo activities are free with Zoo entry and available from October 21 to October 31.
- There are also special Halloween-themed animal talks and feeds throughout the day. With costumes, games, and tasty treats, it’s a Halloween experience that’s both fun and educational for the whole family.
Neverland’s Haunted House
- Neverland’s Haunted House is a Halloween event that takes place in London. The Haunted House is a two-day event that takes place on Friday, October 27th, and Saturday, October 28th, 2023, in London.
- The event is hosted by Neverland London and is one of the best Halloween parties to check out in London. The Haunted House is located in Winterland and is a fancy dress event where attendees can dress up in their scariest costumes.
- The event features creepy cocktails, arcades, face painting, and a photobooth.
- The event is a booming monster mash with cocktails, devilish food, face paint, and a haunted house.
- The Halloween Film Festival in London is an annual event that takes place over the final weekend of October. The festival is organized by FrightFest, which is the UK’s largest and brightest international thriller, fantasy, and horror film festival. It showcases horror and fantasy films from around the world, with a lineup of 70 films showcased across four screens at Leicester Square‘s Cineworld. It is a five-day event that runs from October 27th to October 28th, 2023.
- In addition to The Halloween Film Festival, there is also The British Horror Film Festival, which takes place on October 13th and 14th, 2023, in London. The Halloween Film Festival in London is an exciting event for horror and fantasy film enthusiasts. The festival showcases a wide range of films from around the world and offers a unique experience for visitors.
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is hosting a magical Halloween event called “Dark Arts” from September 15 to November 5, 2023. The Great Hall will be decorated with floating pumpkins, and visitors can explore the Forbidden Forest, where they will encounter magical creatures such as Buckbeak and Aragog.
- The event will also feature a display of Death Eater costumes and masks, and visitors can learn about the special effects used in the movies. Another Halloween event at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is “Hogwarts After Dark,” which will take place on October 5 and 6, 2023. This event is a “siriusly” spooky Halloween feast, where visitors can enjoy a three-course meal in the Great Hall, followed by a tour of the Studio Tour. The event will also feature live entertainment and a chance to explore the sets after dark.
- In addition, Warner Bros. Studio Tour London has also announced a new Halloween event called “Nox,” which will take place on October 31, 2023. Overall, visitors to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London can expect a magical and spooky Halloween experience.
- Halloween in London in 2023 is set to be bigger and scarier than ever before, with a wide range of events and activities to suit all tastes. Halloween in London isn’t just about scares and frights. It’s also a time for families to come together and enjoy the festivities. From family-friendly fun to terrifying ghost hunts, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.