Phoenix Cinema High Rd, London
Phoenix Cinema High Rd Address:52 High Rd, East Finchley, London N2 9PJ,UK
Phone: +44 20 8444 6789
Buses: 102, 143, 234, 263 (outside)
Tube: East Finchley (Northern Line – 150 yards)
No. of screens at Phoenix Cinema in High Rd: 5 wireless audio description headsets
No. of seats:
Phoenix Friends Membership get £2 off every regular film ticket and many other benefits.
Child Tickets are available for those under the age of 15 for films rated U, PG or 12A.
Family Ticket are available for groups of 4 and must include a minimum of 2 children. It is only available for films rated U, PG or 12A.
Concessions are available for over 60s, students, registered disabled or unemployed. Proof must be shown. Registered disabled customers may also get a free carers tickets with an CEA card.
Special prices for special events, screen arts, festivals, children’s screenings and any screenings other than regular main features.
Booking fees: For phone or online bookings – fee of 50p per ticket, with a maximum fee per transaction of £1. Friends of the Phoenix do not pay a fee.View Map here
Phoenix Cinema official website: http://phoenixcinema.co.uk/PhoenixCinema.dll/Home
Phoenix Cinema – Movie showtimes in High Rd, London – Updated on 25th August 2018
Facilities available at Phoenix Cinema
- Wheelchair spaces
- Lift to cafe, an accessible toilet, external ramp.
- Free ticket for a carer subject to CEA card.
- Blue badge
- Limited guide features for visually impaired visitors.
- Guidedogs are welcome.
- 5 wireless audio description headsets.
Phoenix Cinema – Parking Fee
- East Finchley Tube Station Car Park: £4.50 per weekday, £1.50 Saturdays and £1.00 Sundays and Bank holidays
- High Road & side roads: Parking bays have a maximum stay of 90 minutes and are payable by mobile phone only. It is free after 6.30pm Mon – Sat & all day Sun/Bank hols.
- Blue badge parking is available outside the cinema on the High Rd and on Fairlawn Ave on single yellow lines and in parking bays any time, free of charge.
About Phoenix Cinema
The Phoenix is one of the UK’s oldest purpose-built, continuously operating cinemas. Beneath the vaulted ceiling which dates back to 1910, the history of film has been shared with millions of audience members. From silent films with live music through two world wars when newsreels were the only source of moving images that captured events overseas; from the clicking reels of 24 frames a second to the digital projection of today, the Phoenix has witnessed it all. The Phoenix is a popular choice for private hires, including film shoots, fundraisers, private screenings, children’s parties, seminars and product launches.